Skip to Main Content
Indoor public access suspended at City Facilities. Please use online services & drive thru.
Business & Development
How Do I…
Select a Category
Advisory Board & Committee Interest Form
Engineering, Architectural Design, Transportation and Mobility
Fire Rescue and Beach Safety
Human Resources & Risk Management
Parks Recreation and Cultural Arts
Planning and Urban Design
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
TREE REMOVAL/RELOCATION PERMIT APPLICATION
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
PERMIT # TR _________________
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR FASTEST PROCESSING:
1. Provide complete Information on form. 2. Provide number of trees, species of tree or palm, where tree is located on property 3. Upload photograph(s) of the tree (s) you're applying for.
Provide Number of Trees, Species of Tree or Palm, Where the Tree is Located on the Property, and Photographs of the Tree(s) Under Application.
1. Request for:
2. Number of trees applying for:
3. Reason for removal or relocation request (if part of a Building Permit provide permit number):
4. Tree species and location(s) on the poperty:
5. Address of request tree relocation/removal:
5. TYPE OF PROPERTY
6. Name of Applicant & Property Owner:
7. Address or property owner (provide only if different from the address of the tree location)
8. Telephone contact for Applicant & Owner:
9. E-Mail contact for Applicant & Owner:
10. Signature of Applicant & Owner:
BELOW THIS LINE FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
-- Select One --
Partial Approval for ______ trees
-- Select One --
Total Payment due: $________________________
This is the number of new trees and palms required to be planted by the owner to mitigation for any trees that were permitted for removal
__________Trees @ 12' Height/2" DBH (trunk diameter 4-1/2' above basal flare)
AND / OR
__________ Palms @ 8' clear trunk size (3 palms = 1 tree)
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF MITIGATION:
If the application is approved and a permit is issued the Applicant will have 60 days from the date of issue to complete the work and plant the required mitigation tree. When work is complete and mitigation trees have been planted, call 954-921-3900 to request a follow-up inspection or one will be automatically scheduled 60 days from the date of the permit.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Code of Ordinances
Flood Zone Map
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow