Seeking Volunteers for Emerald Hills Safety Enhancement District Board
The City is accepting applications to serve on the Emerald Hills Safety Enhancement District Board.
To be considered for an appointment, an applicant must be a property owner within the District. In the event a property owner is a corporation or a limited liability company, the applicant shall be an officer of the corporation or member or manager of the limited liability company.
The boundaries of the District are:
- North Hills Drive, North 56th Avenue east to Sarazen Drive
- Sarazen Drive north to North 41st Street
- North 41st Street east to North 48th Avenue
- North 48th Avenue south to North Hills Drive
- North Hills Drive east to North 46th Avenue
- North 56th Avenue north to North Hills Drive
- North 46th Avenue south to waterways, and west on waterways to North 56th Avenue
The application deadline is Thursday, October 5, 2023. Apply online on the City’s website at: http://www.hollywoodfl.org/index.aspx?nid=155.
All completed interest forms must have a resume attached and be returned to the Office of the City Clerk at Hollywood City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard.
Appointments will be made on November 1, 2023, by the City Commission. Once appointed to serve, the applicant will be required to file the Statement of Financial Interest Disclosure Form 1, as required by Florida Statute 112.314(1)(a).
For more information on the Emerald Hills Safety Enhancement District Board, visit the City’s web site: www.hollywoodfl.org. You can also contact staff liaisons, Patricia Cerny, City Clerk, or Michele Anzalone, Deputy City Clerk, at 954.921.3211.