Comcast RISE – $10,000 Grant Opportunity
Now Accepting Applications
In June 2020, Comcast NBCUniversal announced the development of a comprehensive, multi-year plan to allocate $75 million in cash and $25 million in media over the next three years to fight injustice and inequality against any race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation or ability.
Through Comcast RISE, selected businesses may receive one or more of the following elements:
- Consulting – Advertising and marketing consultations with local Effectv marketing, research, and creative teams to gain insights on how to grow your business.
- Media – A linear TV media schedule over a 90-day period.
- Creative Production – Turnkey production of a 30-second TV commercial, plus a media strategy consultation and 90-day media placement schedule.
- Technology Makeover – Computer equipment and internet, voice and cybersecurity services for 12 months.
- Monetary Grant – Businesses in Miami-Dade and Broward County will have the ability to apply for $10,000 grants from October 1-14, 2021.
If your business was established at least three years ago, is at least 51% owned and operated by person(s) of color, and has 25 or less full-time and part-time employees, you are eligible to apply for a Comcast RISE Investment Fund grant.
Qualifying businesses in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties may apply for the Comcast RISE Investment Fund during the application period of October 1-14, 2021. Grants will be announced at the end of November 2021 and awarded in December 2021. Six hundred grants totaling $6 million will be distributed as follows:
For more information on Comcast RISE and to apply, please click here.
- 100 small businesses in each designated area.
- Each business will receive a $10,000 monetary grant.