At the request of Mayor Josh Levy with the support of the City Commission, the Florida Division of Emergency Management (FDEM) is opening a COVID-19 vaccination site for residents 65 and older from Friday, January 22, 2021 through Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at the Carriage Hills residential community, 100 Carriage Drive, Hollywood, Florida 33024. The vaccination site is by appointment only and will operate from 9 a.m. until shortly after 4 p.m. each day of operation. This is a walk-up site that requires individuals to park and walk to receive the vaccination.
- Appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis. They can only be booked through the form on the registration page.
- Carriage Hills is a gated community. This vaccination site is by appointment only. Anyone without an appointment will be turned away at the security gate.
- Parking space in the community is limited. Please do not arrive more than an hour before your appointment time. If you arrive more than an hour before your scheduled appointment time, on-site security guards will not allow you to enter the community.
- Photo ID and email confirmation of your appointment are required to enter the community and vaccination site.
- Due to heavy demand, rescheduling of appointments is not possible.
- If multiple appointments for the same individual are attempted, only the first confirmed appointment time will be honored. All other duplicate appointments will be canceled.
For additional information and to register for an appointment, please visit the City of Hollywood Emergency Management Webpage.