Kauffman FastTrac® equips entrepreneurs with the business skills and insights, tools, resources and peer networks necessary to start and grow businesses, helping to clear the path from idea to business start.
In the City of Hollywood FastTrac® Start-Up Program, you will:
- Build your skills as an entrepreneur
- Research, develop and determine the viability of a business concept
- Master the business planning process using a step-by-step approach
- Analyze and test the concept at various checkpoints
- Develop a strong business plan and connect to services that will help you start your business
- Compete in a business plan and pitch competition
FastTrac® Start-Up Application Criteria
- Open to Hollywood residents and businesses ONLY
- Entrepreneurs, early-stage small business owners, and businesses wishing to develop a new line of products or services in an effort to adapt to COVID-19 challenges
- Strength, development and ability of your business idea/concept to survive during this new uncertain economy
Interested applicants should submit comprehensive descriptions and responses to questions in order to strengthen the application and increase chances of acceptance. Include your past work experience as it relates to your business idea, experience and knowledge in the industry, knowledge of target market, and any steps taken towards launch.