There are a number of ways for the public to participate in the July 7th CRA and Regular City Commission meetings, including in-person.
Watch the Meeting:
• Watch the live webstream on the City’s website
• City's Government Access Channel - Comcast Channel 78
• City's Government Access Channel - ATT U-Verse Channel 99
Submit a Public Comment Online:
SUBMIT A PUBLIC COMMENT ONLINE for the City Commission Meeting. Comments for the City Commission Meeting must be received by 6 p.m. on Tuesday, July 6, 2021. (954.921.3321). Please use the same link to pre-register your in-person attendance.
SUBMIT A PUBLIC COMMENT ONLINE for the CRA Meeting. Comments for the City Commission Meeting must be received by 12 p.m. on Tuesday, July 6, 2021. (954-924-2980). Please use the same link to pre-pregister your in-person attendance.
Any member of the public wishing to comment publicly on any matter, including specific agenda items and/or Citizens Comments may do so via the City’s website at the links above or via telephone. The opportunity for public comments is available on all agenda items to be voted on by the Commission and under Citizen Comments. The opportunity for public comments is not available on Proclamations and Presentations.
- Comments are limited to 400 words and/or 3 minute spoken maximum.
- Staff will read comments submitted online into the record during the meeting for agenda items, and time permitting for Citizen Comments. Comments not read will be shared with the Commission and City Management.
- All comments received during the submission period will become part of the public record.
- Comments left on voicemail machines, emailed, posted to the City or CRA social media accounts or submitted after stated deadlines will not be accepted.
Please note: All members of the public must have their temperature taken upon entering City Hall and masks are recommended for the public while inside the building. Staff will direct the public to the designated seating to allow for social distancing. Additional seating is available outside the Chambers.