City leaders continue to monitor the scientific/medical data related to COVID-19 in our region. Provided compliance with social distancing, capacity restrictions and other CDC guidelines are observed at City-operated parks and recreational facilities, additional openings are planned. Those visiting parks and recreational facilities must follow the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Florida Department of Health, including wearing facial covering and social distancing. Detailed information on those restrictions can be found here. Compliance with restrictions is critical to keeping these facilities open.
The following parks are open 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. for passive use only. Passive use includes walking, biking, running and individual enjoyment of the natural surroundings. No groups larger than 10 people, no court play, playground, or active organized team sports allowed. Facial coverings must be worn when at least 6 feet between individuals cannot be maintained. No access to restrooms or water fountains.
- ArtsPark at Young Circle - 1 Young Circle
- Bob Butterworth Park - 5749 Fletcher St
- Charles Vollman Park - 2933 Taft Street
- Earl Crofford Park- 900 S Park Road
- Emerald Hills Lakes Park - 3901 N 30th Terrace
- Jefferson Park - 1501 Jefferson Street
- Joe DiMaggio Park - 1001 Harbor Court
- John Williams Park - 6101 Sheridan Street
- Harry Berry Park - 301 Azalea Terrace
- Keating Park - 2500 S Ocean Drive & Magnolia Terrace
- Lions Park - 3003 Hollywood Boulevard
- Oak Street Park - Oak Street & Surf Road
- Oakridge Park - 5200 SW 35th Avenue
Poinciana Park- 1301 South 21st Avenue
- Sailors Point Park - 921 N Northlake Drive
- Stan Goldman Park – 800 Knights Road
- Three Islands Park - 1902 Parkview Drive
- Water View Park - 2660 Coolidge Street
- Zinkil Park - 5451 Washington Street
Hollywood Marina - 700 Polk Street
Boat Ramps open to motor-powered craft only. (One boat on a ramp at a time)
Holland Park - 801 Johnson Street
Boat ramps open for row boats, canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and motorized vessels.
(Note: No other areas of Holland Park will be open)
Ramp hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
(Once the parking area reach capacity, the ramps will be closed.)
Golf courses at Hollywood Beach Golf Club, Eco Golf Club and Orangebrook Golf Club are open for play with restrictions. View restrictions by clicking here.
The Community Garden at Oak Lake requires anyone working in the garden to wear a mask.
No tours, lessons or private engagements at this time.
- The Broadwalk is open for exercising including walking, jogging and bike riding. The 6-9 a.m. limit has been discontinued as of 5/18/20
- The Broadwalk is also open to access and patronize restaurants/food establishments and retailers
- No rollerblading, skating or skateboarding
- No loitering or sitting on the wall.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet between individuals is requred
- No groups larger than 10 people
- Facial coverings must be worn when at least 6 feet social distancing cannot be maintained and when patronizing retail businesses
- Thursdays at 2:00 p.m. to Mondays at 5:00 a.m. bike riding will be prohibited on the Broadwalk from Harrison Street to Carolina Street to allow for Temporary Café Zone
- The sandy beach remains closed at this time
- Hollywood West - Open 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Stan Goldman - Open 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Facial coverings must be worn when at least 6 feet between individuals cannot be maintained. One person per element and no more than 10 people in the skate park at a time.
- Emerald Hills
- John Williams Park
- Oakridge Park
- Poinciana Park
- Stan Goldman Park
Open 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. City-maintained dog parks will be open for individual use. Facial coverings must be worn when at least 6 feet between individuals cannot be maintained inside the dog park. No more than 3 humans and 6 dogs allowed in facility at any time. No groups or walkers allowed. Pet owners must have their own hand sanitizer on and with them while inside the park. Owners should bring water with them as the facility water fountains WILL NOT be operational. (CDC and National Park and Recreation Association have no recommendations at this time. Some human to animal cross contamination cases have been observed.)
- Driftwood Community Center
- Jefferson Park
Open 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Singles play only. Only two players per court inside court area at a time. Facial coverings must be worn when at least 6 feet between individuals cannot be maintained.
Limited Restroom Facilities Available
- Charnow Park
- Harry Berry Park
- Holland Park
- Johnson Street on Hollywood Beach
- Keating Park
- Sailors Point
- Stan Goldman Park
- Zinkil Park
These facilities will be cleaned and sanitized twice daily, seven days a week per CDC guidelines. Please, only one customer at a time inside the restroom facility.