The City of Hollywood offers a number of convenient options for customers to pay their utility bill. In addition to paying in-person, by mail, via direct deposit or online, you may also use the 24-hour Pay-By-Phone option. The City is happy to announce the new option of hearing the Pay-By-Phone messaging in Spanish. Here's how it works:
- Call into the Pay-By-Phone system at 954.921.3938
- Selects Option 2 for information on how to pay a utility bill
- Select Option 1 to pay your utility bill by phone
- Choose Option 1 for English instructions
- Choose Option 2 for Spanish instructions
With Spanish as the second most popular language spoken in the United States, offering customer service in Spanish is essential in removing language barriers to retain the strong customer base. In addition to the City's multilingual staff (we have employees proficient in more than 20 languages) you may also view the City's website in more than 100 languages using the Google translate option found at the bottom right corner of this website.