The two remaining Curative testing sites in Hollywood will be closing between November and December of this year. The schedule is as follows:
- The Hollywood Shuffleboard Club's last day of testing will be Wednesday, November 30th 2022
- The Oak Lake Community Center's last day of testing will be Wednesday, December 28th, 2022
Please note: As of March 19, 2022, the following testing locations operated by Curative are no longer able to offer free testing to the uninsured due to the unavailability of federal funds for reimbursement.
Oak Lake Community Center Rapid PCR Testing Location: 3190 N 56th Avenue in West Hollywood from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. This site is closed on Sundays. This site is a self-collected, shallow nasal Rapid PCR test. Results are delivered electronically via text or email within a few hours of testing. Result times may vary depending upon demand. Patients are able to check the status of their test, through the following link: https://curative.com/manage . For additional questions, please reach out to the Curative Customer Support team:
Monday - Saturday: 8 am - 11 pm
Sunday- 8 am - 8 pm
Book your appointment at Curative.com. Please be sure to wear a facial covering when arriving for testing
Hollywood Shuffleboard Court Rapid PCR Testing Location: 309 N 21st Avenue in East Hollywood Monday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This site is a self-collected, shallow nasal PCR test. Results are delivered within 1-2 days from receipt of the sample at the lab. Book your appointment at Curative.com. Please be sure to wear a facial covering when arriving for testing.
What Do I Need To Know Before Getting Tested?
- Curative’s rapid PCR test is self-collected. A healthcare worker wearing personal protective equipment will guide you through the testing process step by step.
- Rapid PCR testing is currently restricted to patients 5 years of age or older.
- Testing is available for asymptomatic and symptomatic patients.
- For patients testing at a Curative site in Florida starting March 19th, proof of insurance will be required. A patient’s ID and proof of insurance information will be required for testing. This will be required to schedule an appointment online or to do on-site registration. All testing will be provided at no out-of-pocket cost upon proof of insurance.
- Please bring your ID and insurance card (if applicable) to the site to receive your test. If you made an appointment, bring your appointment confirmation number/QR code with you.
- Test results are delivered electronically via text or email.
- Questions? Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-702-9042.
- Click here for additional testing sites in Broward County
- Click here for additional vaccination and booster sites in Broward County