Business Associations and Districts
Members of the Hollywood Beach Business Association are dedicated to preserving Hollywood Beach as a destination for fun and relaxation and a place visitors will want to come back to over and over again.
Hollywood Beach Business Association
Hollywood Beach Business Association Mission Statement: "To take an active part in making Hollywood Beach a safer, cleaner, and more attractive place for businesses, residents and our visitors."
The HBBA is dedicated to:
- Parking Limitations
- Public Transportation
- High Quality Unique Events on the Broadwalk
- Property Tax Increase
- Public Safety
- Undergrounding of Utilities (including A1A West)
- Historic Preservation Districting
- Regional (Surf Road to Broadwalk)
- Historic Preservation Designation
- Specific properties (76)
- Beach Master Plan Implementation
Downtown Hollywood Business Association
The Downtown Hollywood Business Association promotes Downtown Hollywood and its businesses and facilitates the exchange of ideas and communication among member businesses and the local government. The DHBA is committed to being the voice for Downtown Businesses and promoting positive initiatives to create a better place to live, work and play.
Johnson Street Business DistrictThe Johnson Street Business District is an emerging grassroots member-led organization comprised of local business owners, residents and members of local government. Members are committed to developing an identity, improving the aesthetics of the district and promoting Johnson Street as a destination, while maintaining a unique multicultural flavor and charm. Members of the business district strive to provide exceptional customer service, know their customers and contribute as active members of the community. Businesses are located on Johnson Street between 56th Ave and US-441.
Idelma Quintana, Acting President
Johnson Street Business District
The Downtown Hollywood Property Owners Association (DHPOA) aims to develop a unified voice amongst commercial property owners within the Downtown Hollywood area, with a special focus on cultivating a common leasing strategy, promoting a desirable tenant mix, advocating for quality buildouts and an expeditious permitting process, and establishing a vision for Downtown Hollywood. In doing so, new economic opportunities will arise and properties will continue to appreciate in value. Benefits of membership in DHPOA:
- Engage fellow Downtown Hollywood commercial property owners
- Gain access to critical information that impacts property value
- Be informed on new Downtown Hollywood tenants and properties for lease and for sale
- Attend quarterly meeting with key speakers and leaders of Hollwyood
- Receive updates on municipal zoning, parking and safety initiatives
DHPOA is a not-for-profit organization. For more information, please visit the website.
President & Founder
John DeMarco, 954.678.8733, Email
There are three primary functions of a Chamber of Commerce:
• To act as an advocate for the business and professional community, translating into action the thinking of its members.
• To deliver specific services that can be most effectively performed by a local organization both to its members and to the community as a whole.
• To promote quality of life for the people of Hollywood.
Mission StatementThe Mission of the Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce is to be the organization that fosters a business climate that generates success, excellence and resources for our members and the greater Hollywood community.
Our VisionThe Vision of the Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce is to be the premier organization that dynamically promotes the distinctive interests of our business community.
Marie Suarez CEO/Executive Director
Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
330 N. Federal Highway
Hollywood, FL 33020