: We are dedicated to providing municipal services for our diverse community in an atmosphere of cooperation, courtesy and respect. We do this by ensuring all who live, work and play in the City of Hollywood enjoy a high quality of life.
: The Office of Budget & Performance Management is responsible for preparing the annual operating budget for the City. This process includes revenue forecasting, expenditure analysis and salary forecasting. In addition to preparing the budget, the Office:
- Prepares and presents periodic financial status reports to the Commission
- Initiates management studies within the City for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- Assists in the development and implementation of administrative policies
- Coordinates departmental monthly performance reporting
- Monitors the City's Capital Improvement Program (CIP) and budget condition throughout the year.
The City of Hollywood's Adopted Fiscal Year Budgets are a vast source of information related to organizational structure, demographics, revenue sources, historical property tax rates and assessed values, and agency grant allocations, as well as budgeted expenditures by Department.
The Annual Operating Budget covers the 12 months from October 1 to September 30.
Property taxes are a topic of interest to Hollywood residents and business owners alike. Property taxes provide approximately 40.9 percent of Hollywood's general fund revenue.
For information regarding a specific property, status of homestead or other exemption, or for payment of property taxes, please visit the Broward County Property Appraiser's website at www.bcpa.net or call the Broward County Property Appraiser's regional office in Hollywood at 954.831.0470.
Notices are also posted on the sunshine board on the second floor at Hollywood City Hall.