- Prepares and presents periodic financial status reports to the Commission
- Initiates management studies within the City for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- Assists in the development and implementation of administrative policies
- Coordinates departmental monthly performance reporting
- Monitors the City's Capital Improvement Program (CIP) and budget condition throughout the year.
The City of Hollywood's Adopted Fiscal Year Budgets are a vast source of information related to organizational structure, demographics, revenue sources, historical property tax rates and assessed values, and agency grant allocations, as well as budgeted expenditures by Department.
The Annual Operating Budget covers the 12 months from October 1 to September 30.
More information about the City's Capital Improvement Program
Property taxes are a topic of interest to Hollywood residents and business owners alike. Property taxes provide approximately 40.9 percent of Hollywood's general fund revenue.
For information regarding a specific property, status of homestead or other exemption, or for payment of property taxes, please visit the Broward County Property Appraiser's website at www.bcpa.net or call the Broward County Property Appraiser's regional office in Hollywood at 954.831.0470.
Notices are also posted on the sunshine board on the second floor at Hollywood City Hall.
City of Hollywood General Fund Social Service Agency Grants
The City of Hollywood is interested in supporting creative and innovative projects and programs that serve the community in the following focus areas:
- Early childhood education
- STEAM-focused education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics)
- Health, wellness or nutrition
- Shelter and housing
- Respite care and elder services
- Diversity and cultural outreach
- Training and career planning and development
- Veteran services
The City's General Fund Agency Grant Application Cycle for FY 2020 is now closed.
For questions, please contact Budget Administration at 954-921-3206.