Boards & Committees
2022 Board Appointments
The City Commission is seeking application to serve on various Boards and Committees. Appointments will be made on Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 3:30 PM in Room 219, by the City Commission.
To be considered for any appointment, applicants must comply with specific requirements for each board/committee. The application deadline is Thursday, April 14, 2022. Applications submitted after the deadline will be held for next year (May 2023) appointments.
You can apply online using the electronic Boards & Committees Application form.
All completed interest forms must have a resume attached and be returned to the Office of the City Clerk at Hollywood City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, Room 221.
Any applicant applying to the Emerald Hills Safety Enhancement District Board must live in the district area to be appointed to this board. You can apply online using the electronic Emerald Hills Safety Enhancement Board Interest Form. Note: Appointments for this board will be made in November 2022.
For additional information, contact the Office of the City Clerk at 954.921.3211.
Applications are considered active for one year.
- Board and Committee meetings may require day or evening attendance. By accepting appointment to a Board or Committee, you are affirming your ability to attend meetings as scheduled.
- Carefully read the handbook for the opening you are applying for. Some positions require City of Hollywood residency. Once received, all application materials become the property of the City of Hollywood.
- The Board and Committee members serve on a voluntary basis. Annual appointments are done at a Special Commission meeting in May of each year.
Note: To be considered for any appointment, applicants must complete an interest form. Additionally, a resume must be submitted to the Office of the City Clerk.
Financial Disclosure Form
A yearly Financial Disclosure Form as well as quarterly Gift Disclosure Forms must be filed once a board member has been appointed to one of the following boards:
- Employees’ Retirement Plan Board
- Emerald Hills Safety Enhancement Board
- Firefighters’ Pension Board
- Historic Preservation Board
- Planning and Development Board
- Police Officers’ Pension Board