- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Arts
- Special Events
- Special Event Permitting
Special Event Permitting
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Special Event within the City of Hollywood.
The application fee is as follows:
90+ days prior to event date
- $341.33 ($319.00 + $22.33 tax)
- $223.30 Non-Profit + tax exempt
- $341.33 Non-Profit + tax ($223.30 + $15.61 tax)
45-89 days prior to event date
- $483.64 ($452.00 + $31.64 tax)
- $316.40 Non-Profit
- $338.55 Non-Profit + tax ($316.40 + $22.15 tax)
30-44 days prior to event date
- $625.95 ($585.00 + $40.95 tax)
- $409.50 Non-Profit
- $438.17 Non-Profit + tax ($409.50 + $28.67 tax)
Non-profit organizations must submit a copy of the 501(c) (3) and/or a State of Florida Tax Exempt Certificate with the application to receive the 30% discount. If the non-profit organization is not tax exempt, proof of non-profit status must be provided in order to receive the non-profit discounted rate; taxes will apply.
Please take the time to read the following procedure to successfully obtain a Special Event Permit.
- (For special events requesting the use of ArtsPark @ Young Circle, prior to submitting your application, please review the following; Schedule of Fees)
- All interested applicants must complete the Special Event Application Form.
- Upon submission of the Special Event Application form, your application will be reviewed by a member of the Special Events Division.
- If the submitted application is complete and all information has been adequately obtained the Special Events Division will request the submission of a non-refundable application fee to move your application forward for interdepartmental review.
- Upon receipt of the application fee, the application will be submitted for interdepartmental review. Affected Departments shall review the application, endorse their comments thereon and return them to the Special Events Division.
- The Special Events Division, in consultation with the affected Departments, will impose any necessary restrictions, conditions and/or fees to be assessed in accordance with public safety, environmental and administrative considerations involved in the application and will deliver an agreement to the applicant.
- If the applicant accepts the terms and conditions of the agreement by signing and returning it to the Special Events Division, a final Special Event Permit will be issued once all necessary documents and fees are received and inspections and safety/security details (if applicable) have been scheduled.
To proceed with the SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT application process please CLICK HERE