Hosted by Department of Public Works at Charnow Park from 7:00 a.m. – 11:00.a.m.
If a parking pass is needed for the event, submit this form seven (7) days prior to the event date.
Please select the date you would like to volunteer for the Beach Sweep
The City of Hollywood offers a parking permit for Beach Sweep volunteers. The temporary permit is linked to the vehicle information and tag numbers provided. One parking pass may be issued per vehicle.
Due to the large number of Beach Sweep volunteers and the limited number of parking spaces available during event hours it is strongly recommended participants carpool when possible.
The Parking Department needs seven (7) business days in advance of each Beach Sweep event to process the information in the system.
Mailing Address: City of Hollywood, ATTN: Public Works Department, 1600 S. Park Rd., Hollywood, FL 33021
Scan & Email by Wednesday Prior to Event Date: email@example.com or bring original to event.
If a parking pass is needed for the event, submit the form in person, or scan and email the form seven (7) days prior to the event date.
1. All volunteers and/or participants must be 8 years of age or older. All minors must be supervised by an adult at all times.
2.No swimming is permitted during cleanup hours.
3.No intoxicating beverages or illegal drugs will be allowed.
4. Persons participating must wear gloves and closed-toed shoes.
5. Participants and supervisors are only responsible for the beach area. No volunteers are allowed to clean the parking lot.
6. Cleaning is not permitted in natural, protected areas or tree islands.
7. A good pair of sunglasses, hat, and sun block should be considered.
8. Please carpool whenever possible.
9. Avoid all suspected toxic/hazardous substances. (Needles, drug
paraphernalia, hazardous waste, broken glass, etc.)
March 1 to October 31, peaking in June and July!
Under no circumstances is it allowed to disturb, destroy, or handle any part of a sea turtle or its nest. Deceased wildlife must be reported to Beach Sweep staff.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field