What do I need to obtain a Temporary Banner/Balloon Permit?
To obtain a Temporary Banner Permit the submission should include the following when submitting to the Division of Planning:

• Temporary Banner/Balloon Permit Application (can be found in the Division of Planning Office and online by selecting the link below.
• Rendering of sign showing dimensions
• Certificate of Use
A temporary banner/balloon permit is only valid for 10 consecutive days, three times per year. A fee of $50.00 per 10 days is required.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for an Extended Hours License (E.H.L.)?
2. How do I apply for the Alcohol License?
3. How long is the Certificate of Use valid?
4. Do I need a Paint Permit to paint my house or building?
5. What gets reviewed by Historic Preservation Board (HPB)?
6. What gets reviewed by Planning & Development Board (P&D)?
7. What gets reviewed by Technical Advisory Committee (TAC)?
8. How much does a Certificate of Use cost and how long does it take?
9. What is the cost of a City of Hollywood Application for Alcoholic Beverage Approval?
10. Why do I need a Certificate of Use?
11. When does the Planning Board / Committee meet?
12. When would I ask for a variance?
13. What do I need to obtain a Temporary Banner/Balloon Permit?
14. Where is C.R.A. located?
15. Why do I need a Special Exception application?
16. Why would I need a General Application?
17. General Planning and Zoning Questions