How do I contact small claims court?
Broward County Clerk of the Courts 17th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida deals with small claims. Their phone number is 954-831-6565. Visit their website at:

Show All Answers

1. What are the dates, times and location for City Commission meetings?
2. Where do I vote?
3. How do I sign up to receive the City Commission agenda?
4. When are City Commission agendas, and packets posted on the website?
5. How do I request an absentee ballot?
6. What is the deadline to request an absentee ballot?
7. What are the requirements to run for Mayor?
8. What are the requirements to run for City Commissioner?
9. How do I find out who has filed to run for City Commissioner, Mayor?
10. What are the election results for the City election?
11. How do I make a public records request?
12. How do I apply to serve on a board or committee?
13. How can I get notified when City boards and committees are meeting?
14. Where can I find Vital Records such as birth, death, marriage, and divorce records?
15. Whom do I talk with about getting a divorce?
16. How do I get a marriage license?
17. Where do I get a copy of a birth/death certificate?
18. How do I find out who owns a piece of property?
19. Do I need a city business license? How do I get one?
20. How do I contact the Better Business Bureau?
21. I've been assigned to perform community service. What do I do?
22. Whom do I contact about getting license plate/tags for my vehicle?
23. Where do I get a passport?
24. Whom do I contact to renew/get a driver's license?
25. Who do I contact to have property tax ownership records updated (new owner and/or address)?
26. How do I contact small claims court?
27. Where can I get information on my home or place of business?
28. Where can I get arrest and accident reports for events occurring in Hollywood?