Does the City maintain trees in the swale?
Trees located in the swale are the responsibility of the abutting property owner per City Code or Ordinances, Ch. 155.53

Show All Answers

1. Where should I report street lights that are not working?
2. A traffic light is not working properly.
3. A street or school zone sign is damaged, down or missing.
4. Where should I report graffiti?
5. My sidewalk needs to be repaired.
6. There is a pothole in the road or alley.
7. Does the City maintain trees in the swale?
8. I would like a tree removed from my property or swale.
9. What is the cost of a tree permit?
10. There is a branch in the road, broken branch hanging from a tree, tree is down or is in danger of falling down
11. How can I locate underground cables/utilities?
12. Where can I get free paint?
13. Where can I report dead animals in the roadway?
14. I have a problem with bees.
15. I have a problem with mosquitoes.
16. Who do I contact to get City restroom cleaned?
17. Who do I contact to report a broken sprinkler in the park or median?
18. How long is the tree permit valid?
19. Is it a violation to remove a tree without a permit?
20. When do I need a tree permit?