The Florida Department of Health in Broward County has launched a website where those 65 and older may register for an appointment to be vaccinated against COVID-19. As the local supply of vaccines increases, the Department of Health in Broward County along with their partners, will vaccinate individuals ages 65 and older as well as additional priority groups as they are identified. Individuals who receive the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine will need to be in Broward County to receive the second dose of the same vaccine 21 days later.
Vaccines will be available at no cost, by appointment only. Appointments for drive-thru vaccination sites can be made by visiting https://browardcovidvaccine.com. Due to overwhelming demand, if you find that appointments are not available, please check back again often. The Department of Health will continue to increase the number of vaccination sites for Seniors in Broward County in the coming weeks.
If you have previously registered for an appointment, you should have received an email confirmation, please check your spam or junk email folders. For all future appointments, a confirmation email will be sent within 48 hours of the registration.
Vaccines are available by appointment only at the following locations:
- Tradewinds Park, 3600 W Sample Rd., Coconut Creek. Hours: Sunday-Thursday (Closed Friday, Saturday): 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Vista View Park, 4001 SW 142nd Ave, Davie. Hours: Sunday-Thursday (Closed Friday, Saturday): 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Markham Park, 16001 W State Road 84, Sunrise. Hours: Tuesday-Saturday (Closed Sunday, Monday): 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Holiday Park/War Memorial, 1150 G. Harold Martin Drive, Fort Lauderdale. Hours to be announced. (Site Opens Thursday, January 7th)
- Central Regional Park, 3700 NW 11 Place, Lauderhill. Hours: Monday-Friday (Closed Saturday, Sunday) 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Site Opens Friday, January 8th)
Up to 500 new seniors per day, per site, can be vaccinated at these sites.