In order to view your current personal and benefit selection, you must first login and obtain a user ID and create a password.
- From the Login screen, select "This is my first time using Self-Service".
- Enter the requested information.
- Make note of your user ID.
- Create a password (be sure to use one that will be easy to remember).
Select "My Self" (located along the top of the screen).
- Click on the information sections on the left of the screen (My Personal Information, My Emergency Contacts, Licenses, etc.).
- Review the information of each location.
- If the information needs to be corrected, just click on change. Update as needed.
- Please make sure your e-mail address is correct (and entered in the work e-mail section). This will be the only way we will communicate with you regarding open enrollment or forgotten user ID's and/or passwords.
- This will give you a list of your dependents.
- To view their information, click on view.
- If their information needs to be updated, please contact Human Resources and Risk Management.
Select "My Benefit"
This section will list the benefits you are currently enrolled in - You cannot make any changes to this section via Self-Service. Changes to your benefits are required if you have a qualifying event, such as but not limited to:
- Birth of child
- A child that is no longer eligible
Please contact Human Resources to complete the necessary forms if you think you have a qualifying event. Note, you will need to provide documentation in reference to your qualifying event within 30 days of the event or you will have to wait until open enrollment to make the changes to your plan. Benefit changes made during open enrollment will be effective January 1st of the upcoming year.
Click here to login to Self-Service.