Boards & Committees
The Boards and Committees Application form is to be used for all Board and Committee openings, except for the Charter Review Committee (see below).
- Applications are considered active for one year.
- Board and Committee meetings may require day or evening attendance. By accepting appointment to a Board or Committee, you are affirming your ability to attend meetings as scheduled.
- Carefully read the handbook for the opening you are applying for. Some positions require City of Hollywood residency. Once received, all application materials become the property of the City of Hollywood.
- The Board and Committee members serve on a voluntary basis. Annual appointments are done at a Special Commission meeting in June of each year.
If you would prefer to use a printable application and mail it in, you can use the Adobe Acrobat (PDF) version of the form.
Note: To be considered for any appointment, applicants must complete an interest form. Additionally, a resume must be submitted to the Office of the City Clerk.
Charter Review Committee - Deadline to submit application is Friday, February 24, 2017.
The Charter Review Application Form
Printable Charter Review Application
Financial Disclosure Form
A yearly Financial Disclosure Form as well as quarterly Gift Disclosure Forms must be filed once a board member has been appointed to one of the following boards:
- Employees’ Retirement Plan Board
- Firefighters’ Pension Board
- Historic Preservation Board
- Planning and Development Board
- Police Officers’ Pension Board