In a continuing effort to better serve the needs of residents and the business community, the Development Services Division is pleased to announce the ePermit Building Permit Service. ePermit Plan Review allows residents, contractors and tradesmen the ability to submit one of over twenty "short review" permits and forms electronically for review. "Short review" permits are considered small projects that can be reviewed expeditiously, do not require a design professional's seal and typically only require one or two disciplines to review.
Save time and multiple trips to City Hall, allowing you to start the project sooner by applying, managing, paying for and scheduling inspections for your permit application online.
It's as easy as:
- Gather required permit documents
- Email documents for your ePermits
- Monitor progress online and the permit will be emailed to you
- Pay for your permit online and the permit will be emailed to you
- Schedule Inspections online or call 954.921.3646
See below for a detailed checklist(s) of each permit type and specific ePermit instructions.